Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The King Family- Littleton Family Photography

My favorite thing about being a photographer is the relationship I get to build with people and families.  I love seeing these families year after year and watching their families grow.




I first met this sweet family back in 2012 and then again in 2014 and now in 2016.  If you can't do pictures every year, then every other year is perfect.  Before I was a photographer, we did our family pictures every other year.  It is fun to see how much the kids grow and change in 2 years.




These girls are some of my favorite to photograph.  They are so sweet together.  They love to snuggle and get cozy for pictures and that makes my job so much easier!




Aren't they so sweet?





Each year Laura makes beautiful scarves for the girls.  I love seeing the scarves and how they add so much color to the photos.





The girls each wanted an individual picture with their parents.  How sweet is that? 





These guys now own horses and are hoping to move out to the country a bit and have some property and lots of animals and horses in the future.  I love their footwear and the girls were excited to show off their cute boots!   



I think in 2018 we should do our session at their farm.  What do you think guys?




This one is my favorite.  What about you?


I love spending time with you and your sweet girls!  I can't wait for our next session.



For more photos visit my website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment