Friday, October 21, 2016

The Kriederman Family- Denver Family Photography

Oh my heart.  This session is my new favorite and makes me want to give kisses when I see this little face.



I absolutely loved hanging out with this adorable family and they were so sweet together.  There were so many fantastic images from this session that I had a really hard time narrowing it down.  I think this might be the most images I have delivered to a client with only one kid!





Lisa- perfect job on styling this session.  These outfits are beautiful and scream FALL!




Quinn is still learning to walk and that was really helpful because most kids who are this age can run and they like to run from my camera.  But not Quinn.  She wasn't quite fast enough.  Perhaps that is why I got so many images.





She was also very snuggly and clearly adores her parents as much as they adore her.  These pictures of her playing with mom and dad are some of my all-time favorite.







Lisa is a meteorologist for the National Weather Service so she was watching the skies and trying to pick the perfect day for our session.  I think she did a really good job.  The weather was PERFECT!



I haven't seen facial expressions this good in a while.






Quinn loves sticks.  Isn't that adorable?  I had to get one of her with her stick.  I think it looks a little bit like she is auditioning for a role as a cute baby in Harry Potter.  Don't you think?? 



Lisa brought the dress that their flower girl wore in their wedding and wanted to get some pictures of Quinn wearing it.  Isn't she darling?






Seriously.  I loved meeting this family.  Especially because they are friends with many of my clients and friends.  It was like an instant connection.  I am already looking forward to next year!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment