Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Buckman Family- Denver Family Photography

Is there anything cuter than twins?




I don't think so!




These boys were so fun and full of energy!  I have three boys so I am used to boys being boys but having two the exact same age is tricky.  Koree I bet you are tired all the time!  







I loved hanging out with these two and making them laugh and smile.  I took so many pictures at this session.  Partially because it is hard to get two 3 year olds to look at the camera at the same time and partially because they were so cute that I just couldn't stop.







As you can see, I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures to show you.











I love the candid pictures.  Especially the ones of the boys being still and just loving on their mom and dad.  I know that with boys those moments are few and far between because it is hard to get them to hold still!  But aren't they precious?











These two have a love/hate relationship.  Half the time they were hugging and loving each other and the other half they were trying to push or hit each other.  I guess that sums up brotherhood for you!



Buckmans, it was a pleasure to meet you and your little guys.  I loved hanging out with you for the afternoon and can't wait to do it again!




For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment