Friday, November 20, 2015

The Matteson Family- Littleton Maternity Photography

Everyone has "their people".  You know...those people that you love 
down into the depths of your soul.  These are my people.



We have walked through joy and pain together.  We have vacationed together
 and held each other at funerals.  I love this family.




I am so excited for them as they are about to welcome baby #3.





God blessed us with a beautiful evening and the kids were SO 
well behaved.  It was the perfect session.


Prepare for picture overload.  I just couldn't choose!










Cecelia...you're breaking my heart (I just had to).






Grant.  So cute and with just a hint of mischief in his beautiful brown eyes.








And look at my beautiful friend.  Isn't she just the most adorable
 pregnant lady?





I love the pictures of CeCe loving on her baby sister.  Apparently, she has
 named her sister "5", so this picture is very fitting.






Favorite.




These two.  So cute together.  They spent the night at my house the night
 my 3rd baby was born so that our family could be at the hospital and
 our other two kids could sleep in their own beds.  






Let me know if you need to repay the favor 
for your third baby!



Congratulations Mattesons!  I can't wait to meet your new baby girl. 
 Remember Auntie Lisa loves to babysit!!!




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment