Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Craven Family

 I LOVE repeat customers!



I did senior pictures for them a few years ago.  I am so thankful that the whole 
family came this time.  Working with older kids is so much fun and a nice
 change of pace.  I got so many wonderful images from this session.






The sky was a little dark and threatening, but the 
weather held out for us!











I even got some smiles out of the serious-faced teenagers.





They know how to work the camera.





And this little cutie stole the show.  




Her brothers (and the whole family) adore her.  
So fun to watch them all interact.



 

Aren't these two cute together?



They also brought their puppy along for a few pictures.  





I don't usually do puppy pictures, but how can 
you resist a face like this?





Thanks Craven family.  I had a blast with you guys!

For more pictures visit my website or Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment