Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Hovanec Family- Denver Family Photographer

The third time was the charm for this family!



I have done pictures for them for three years now and each year it gets
 easier and easier.  And they just keep getting cuter and cuter.




These boys are so handsome and they remind me so much of my 
own family with their three boys.










These boys have the BEST blue eyes I have ever seen.





Seriously.  Look at those eyes.






I love that now the boys know me and are willing to smile for me.




Catch me mommy! 



It made my job SO easy with these guys.  I have never had an easier session
 with three kids (one of which was only 2 1/2).  Way to go boys.



Dawn and Regis are getting pretty good at this too!


 

After we were all done with the formal pictures, we took some
 time to play in the leaves.  They had so much fun throwing leaves and being
 careless and free.  So fun!









I can't wait to see you again next year and see how 
much you have grown!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment