Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Grande Family- Littleton Family Photograhy

It's a small world.




After talking with this family, it turns out that I have multiple 
connections to them!  I love it when my worlds collide.






This beautiful lady works at Craig Hospital.  She works with one of my 
life-long friends.  She also works with another of my clients and she
 treated the daughter of one of my dear friends from D'Evelyn.  So I know 
she must be amazing because she hangs with some of my favorite people!




Isn't Mia darling? 







Parents interacting with their babies make for some of my
 favorite pictures.  Such genuine love and joy! 
 
 







 

This little beauty just turned one on Halloween.  
Happy Birthday little pumpkin!





I love that Kara brought a pumpkin and her monkey costume.  
They made this session go from cute to absolutely adorable!





It was wonderful meeting you guys!  I hope we can work 
together again in the future.


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment