Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Barnes Family- Littleton Family Photography

I love this family.  I have been taking pictures of them since
 Andrew was still in Julie's belly.  But this one might be my favorite.  


This little candid shot just might be my 2nd favorite
 one from this session.



I have shot at this location so many times, but I found this new little
 forest area and I LOVE it.  It looks like a magic forest.  I am ready to go back.  
Who's in?  I bet it looks so cool with snow!


Julie and Andrew had a cute little private 
moment during this picture.  So cute.



Colorado in the fall.  Beautiful.  Add flannel shirts and a cute 
family and you have pure magic! 










Now the "baby" is 2 1/2 and that can be a tricky age!  But I managed
 to sneak a few smiles out of him!





I love these pictures.  Don't they look like a little boy in his own little fairy land.
  He loved running around and picking up sticks.  You know...boy stuff.




I can't believe how much this little beauty has grown up.  She looks so pretty
 and she is a wonderful big sister!




This guy is full of fun and laughter.  
He had me cracking up.  And the toothless grin is my fav.





Aren't these two so cute together??




Siblings!

 

Barnes family...you have my heart.  I loved spending
 the afternoon with you guys.




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment