Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Hamilton Family- Littleton Family Photography

Take a look at this adorable little family.



Every year I donate a session to the Bradford Auction.  
Meet the 2014 winner!  The Hamiltons. 






They are fun and full of energy,  constantly on the move,
 but we had a great time.  





They had great ideas and were totally in to the session.  
They picked out some great spots!



We had a beautiful morning and the leaves and 
river were breathtaking.





Both of these boys have had my sister as a teacher!  
How cool is that?








Isn't she stunning? This girl holds her own with these boys around.





It is a big pile of J's. 
 (They all have names that start with J). 




Couple pictures are always my favorite part of the session.




This is a great family and I am so thankful that I was 
able to do pictures for them.






For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment