Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The DeVore Family- Littleton Family Photographer

What is so funny is that I feel like I have known and loved this family
 for years.  When in reality, we have only met a few times.  But we have a lot
 of mutual friends and my family loves them, so naturally... I love them.



Aren't they just the cutest family? 






This girl and her pig tales have my heart.  









And then there is this little guy.  Mellow.  Content.  Sweet.  
And a thumb sucker.  Be still my heart.









Hello cuties.





I love how "real" these guys are.  No false pretenses here.




Some of my favorite pictures from sessions are the candid ones of families just
 playing together.  It makes for happy faces and genuine smiles and love.





Look at this beautiful mama and her baby boy.  Awwwww.





Dad makes for a great pillow!






The kids were so good but after a bit, they hit their limit.  Like most kids, 
40 minutes was about the limit.  However, we were able to get this picture
 after the meltdown.  It was a miracle!




Thanks for allowing me to capture your love and this fun, exciting and exhausting time in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment