Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Bennett Family- Littleton Family Photography

Are you ready?



For some of the most adorable kids in the most adorable outfits?




I just about swooned when they all got out of the car.


Valerie and I work together at D'Evelyn and I was so excited when she
 asked me to do family pictures.  She is the PE teacher and volleyball coach there
 and Jeremy is the head football coach.  They are the best! 




These twin girls are some of my favorite.  They were excited to see me and 
ready for me to take their pictures from the moment I met them.  So at ease!  
I even let them play with my camera and take a few pictures.  They managed to 
take some great pictures including this one of their mom and dad.  Way to go!

 

Aren't they so cute together?





And here they are with their gorgeous mama.
 




Dad got some love too.



The guys in this family are pretty handsome too.






I love that each girl has her own style and personality!  






Getting active 4 year olds and a 7 year old to sit still and 
smile isn't easy, but when it finally happens....it's magic!




I love a big ol' family pile-up.




Thanks Bennett Family!  I loved hanging out with you and getting to know 
your "littles".  They are so fun and carefree.  It is refreshing!




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment