Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Hindes Family

I love the Hindes!  They are our neighbors friends.  I was able to take a little time with them last night to take a few family photos.  We went into Golden, down by Clear Creek and the weather could not have been more perfect.  We had a lovely time walking along the creek and pausing for pictures.  It was controlled chaos, but so much fun.  Between two dogs and two little girls I can't believe we got any pictures.  But they turned out AMAZING!  This is such a beautiful family (inside and out) that I couldn't help but get good pictures.  Here are some of my favorites.



I love how Kristin just glanced at Andy when I snapped this picture.


Seriously cute, right?


You can't even tell how out of breath Andy was from trying to get the dogs into the right position.  And I thought it was hard to take pictures of kids, but dogs bring it to a whole new level!


I am a sucker for leg pictures.  Weird, I know.


Sisters.  Love it.  Reminds me of my sister.


Love those eyes.


I'll just say what you all are thinking.....awe.  I love how Maddy just cuddled up to her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment