Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creative Clients

Last Sunday, I got to photograph the Nudge family.  They are a delight.  We have known them for years, but have lost touch a little over time.  Glad we were able to get together again.

I love to be creative with my photography.  However, after doing five shoots in one weekend, I was running low on ideas.  Luckily, Becki had my back.  She had done her homework and knew just what she was looking for.  It was so fun to have some new and fresh ideas.  Here are some of her great ideas in action.





She wanted a profile picture.  I was a little confused at first, but I hope I captured her idea.  Not the easiest thing to do with two adults, an 11 year old and a 6 year old.  I think it is a cool idea and a fun record of profiles. 

Her next idea was brilliant.  Chris and Becki just celebrated their 20th anniversary (Congratulations!).  She brought along her wedding album so that we could incorporate some of their wedding pictures into current pictures.  So fun to recreate old poses (thankfully Chris had gotten rid of the mullet).  I love the touch of their kids holding the picture, although Sam did NOT want to hold the kissing picture.  Kids.  Funny.

I couldn't pick which one I liked the best, so I had to include them all!





Thanks for the inspiration Becki.  For more pictures, check out my facebook page at LiLo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment