Friday, October 3, 2014

Newborn Noah- Denver Newborn Photography

Remember Noah?  Not only did I get to take pictures of his birth, but I also got to snuggle with him a week later for some newborn pictures!  I had to do the same set up as I did with his big brother 2 years ago.  Little Aidan is on the top and baby Noah is on the bottom.
I gotta give props to Becky for being supermom.  She called me the morning of our session to let me know that her husband was sick and wondering if we should reschedule.  After much debate, we decided to go ahead and do the pictures so we didn't lose the freshly baked newness of a newborn.  Becky was 6 days post pardom and had dealt with a throwing up 2 year old and now had a husband with a fever and chills.....oh and a newborn baby.  She handled it all with ease and grace.  Way to go girl.  You were thrown from the frying pan into the fire.

Little Noah was a perfect angel during our time together and Aidan was such a good big brother.  He played nicely in the background during our shoot and even agreed to get into some pictures as well (with a little bribe of dum-dums to help).  It was obvious that Noah was used to hearing his brother  and it didn't bother him a bit.

Noah even smiled for the camera.  Nothing cuter than a smiling newborn.  I wonder what they are dreaming about.
Oh how I love babies.  Noah got back into my good graces after coming too fast during his birth by being the first baby I have photographed to not pee or poop on me or my props.  Way to go Noah!
Noah got a little chilly at one point and we swaddled him.  He insisted on having his hands right by his face.
And then there are these.  I love how serious Aidan looks in these pictures.  
And at the last minute, when Noah was nice and awake we got some mommy/son pictures.  Becky is so good at these.  Motherhood come naturally to this beautiful momma.
I will never get over the wonder and miracles that babies represent.  For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment