Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Ellerbroek Family

Every year I donate a session to the Bradford Elementary school auction.  My sister works there and my niece and nephews go there, so I love supporting the local school and all of the great things they are doing up there in Ken Caryl Valley!  Last year the Ellerbroek family won and now they are cashing in their winnings!  

I was so glad to meet them and get to hang out with them up in their neighborhood.  The Ken Caryl Valley is one of the most beautiful places on earth!  Every time I am up there, I see at least 1-2 deer or some other kind of wild animal.  It is such a quiet and beautiful community so I love to take pictures up there as well.  The fall colors did not disappoint and we went all over the valley searching for the perfect spots!
Enjoy this sweet little family. 
 I love how they were together.  They are like a little team and I loved watching them hang out together.  Of course Reece didn't really want to be there for pictures (what 12 year old boy does), but once they grabbed the dog for some pictures he came out of his shell and gave me some great smiles!
 There is nothing like a boy and his dog.
Of course we had to sneak in a few lovebird pictures too.
As the mother of boys, I am a sucker for a good mother/son picture. 
And this one of Jim and Reece together.....makes me smile.
Congratulations on winning the auction and thanks for supporting Bradford Elementary!

For more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment