Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Parks Family- Denver Family Photographer

It never ceases to amaze me what a small world it is!  I love meeting families and then finding I have a connection with them in one way or another.  Not only do we have mutual friends, but this sweet lady went to high school with my husband.  Crazy.  

I loved hanging out with this family.  It isn't very often that take pictures of a family that has an only child (who is older).  I had so much fun hanging out with little Josie.  She is so full of spunk and personality and she is a beautiful little thing.  Her eyes just sparkle!  This family was also the first in a long line of Dave/Davids.  I think I did 3-4 shoots in one weekend where the husbands were all named Dave/David.  Strange....but true fun fact for you.
The only downside to this session was the mosquitos.  Really....mosquitos in October?  Why are these suckers still around?  Can't they just die already?  I am sure that they have some purpose in the circle of life, but they certainly don't have a purpose in my photo sessions other than to give sweet little girls big welts right on their faces (to which I, in turn, have to magically photoshop out).  Come on frost and kill those blood suckers!  End rant.
 This couple.  Very photogenic.  Now I see why Josie is such a beautiful girl.
You guys are such a fun and cute (sorry Dave) family.  I loved meeting you and spending time with you and your spunky girl!

Be sure to visit my website for more pictures and information.  If you like my pictures, LIKE my Facebook page to see even more of my current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment