Friday, December 8, 2017

The McKelvey Family- Denver Family Photographer

Another day, another favorite family on the blog!



Seriously, I know I say that everyone is my favorite (that is because I have the most amazing LiLo clients), but these guys truly are some of my favorites.  I have known them and photographed them for over 6 years.  



They were some of my first clients and therefore will always have a special place in my heart.





Combine that with the fact that they have three boys just like me.  Match made in heaven!



We had a little breakdown after this cart fell about 2 seconds after I snapped this picture.  Thankfully the kids were all okay and thankfully mom and dad were standing right there.  But, woah...it gave me (and everyone else) a scare and I won't be using this cart again (even though I have used it a ton in the past with no problems).




I love these three boys!  They are all so different (well it is tough to say with Ethan, but Noah and Aidan are so different) in personality and looks.  







But one thing they have in common....they are all super cute!




Officially, these are Ethan's 4 month photos.



 Oh how I love the baby drool!!!



 I may (yes) have totally laid in goose poop to get this photo, but it was totally worth it, right??




But we had to add a family session on to this one.  Because.....why not!  When you have kids this cute it is hard to just showcase one of them, right?



And I just happened to have a Santa hat with me.  Isn't this the cutest Santa you have ever seen??





Ethan is the happiest boy and made my job SO easy!





I am so thankful for this family and I am grateful and excited that I get to see them again in a few months for Ethan's 8 month pictures!



I am sure he will be even cuter in 4 months, but this is hard to beat!



For more pictures follow me on Instagram (@lilo_photography), Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment