Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Emma- 4 months old- Denver Baby Photography

I am so lucky in that I get to watch babies grow before my very eyes!



I was in the room when this sweet girl took her first breath. 
And now she is rolling and smiling and just as cute as can be.




I love these two.  They are so cute and just make me smile.



Thankfully it was a nice warm day and we were able to get these cute little tutu pictures. 





4 month pictures can sometimes be tricky as they have just started smiling and they can be a little shy when it comes to a big camera in their face.




Emma is such a little peanut.  And the drool is my favorite.




And at the end....when I put away my camera....she started smiling like this.  So of course I had to get my camera back out and capture this!



Pumpkin spice and everything nice.  So true.
I can't wait to see you again in a few months little Emma!




For more pictures follow me on Instagram @lilo_photography, Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment