Monday, December 4, 2017

Rebecca and Shawn- Littleton Engagement Photos

From the moment I met this couple, we just clicked.  We had such a great time getting to know each other over some Starbucks and it just felt right!  I am so thankful that I get to be their wedding photographer when they get married next July.



It all started with this absolutely STUNNING heirloom ring that was Rebecca's great aunt's and is over 100 years old!  




The only thing more beautiful than that ring is the love these two share.



They are so full of life, love and laughter.




We had a such a fun afternoon together!


How beautiful is Rebecca???  Stunning, right?




At the end we even let the dogs come out and play!  




You should have seen the out-takes from these pictures!  Trying to get 3 dogs to look at the camera and cooperate isn't an easy task.  I think we deserved more treats than the dogs!



Rebecca and Shawn....congratulations on your engagement! 




I can't wait for your wedding!




For more photos follow me on Instagram @lilo_photography, Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment