Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Eims Family- Littleton Colorado Family Photographer

Want to see some of the BEST baby hair I have ever seen?



Sweet little Adelaide has the cutest hair that just sticks straight up!




Hello pretty girl.




Pair that adorable hair with amazingly blue eyes, add some luscious lips and you have one of the cutest baby girls I have ever seen!




Now you can see why this girl is so beautiful. Just look at her parents.  They are smokin' hot!



And they LOVE their baby girl.





These pictures just make me smile.  Stephanie......we all have hair envy.  Seriously.   Your hair is SO beautiful!!




I had never met this family before and when they got out of the car I knew I hit the jackpot!  They are stunning and they made my job SO easy! 



We tried the Santa hat and this girl wasn't feeling it.  But it made for a really cute crying picture.   I couldn't help but include it.



At the end of our session the sun was starting to go down and the lights turned on and made for fun Christmasy feel.  And their cute accents of red were perfection.



Apparently we wore little Adelaide out.  Because she fell asleep at the very end of our session as we were walking back to the car.  
 And this photo on the left is one of my new ALL-TIME favorites. 




I loved meeting you Eims family and I can't wait for our next session when Adelaide is a little bit bigger!



For more photos follow me on Instagram (@lilo_photography), Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment