Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Concilios- Denver Area Head Shot Photographer

It is always nice to do something a little different for a change.  Just the other day I was thinking I wanted to do more commericial and/or branding photography.  And then these two contacted me!  I love it when things work out like that!



I have been doing family pictures for these guys for years and we have been friends for even longer than that.  I am so thankful for their love and friendship over the years!
 They are both go-getters and always have something new going on.



Erica is one of the greatest people I know and she also happens to be my Arbonne dealer.  Which is kind of like a drug dealer because Arbonne is addicting!  They have great products that are natural and healthy for your body.  Erica has been selling Arbonne for a few years now and has been incredibly successful.  So some of these head shots were for her Arbonne business.  Click here to check out her website.




James on the other hand has his hands in about 1000 pots.  He is a jack of all trades and in his own words "I love to start businesses, it is my hobby".  What a cool hobby!  He has now started a company to help other people start and grow their businesses by harnessing the power of the internet so they see impactful growth.  Check it out here.




So now, you can go to their website and see if you need them to use their experience to help you begin your new venture!



These pictures are to help them promote their website and for them to have some head shots on file for use in whatever capacity they need.
I love the way these turned out!  Check out Erica in this picture.  She looks like she means business!!!



Thanks for entrusting me with helping you grow your business Concilios so you can, in turn, help others to grow their business!



Do you need updated head shots or branding pictures for your business?  Let me know.  I would love to work to capture your personality and uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment