Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ezra- 8 months- Littleton Baby Photographer

Babies!!  They are my favorite.  I have been called the baby whisperer and a baby hog but I will take it all because there is nothing better than snuggling a little baby!  This is another baby which has a special place in my heart.  I was lucky enough to be in the OR when this little guy was born.  For his 4 month pictures he was so happy and smiley. This time little Ezra was a little more reserved.  Which is fine by me!  He looks like a little model with his blue steel look.



And his hair.  It almost looks like a little toupee! 




I was so happy when they wanted to do full family pictures at this session.  Because that meant that I got to spend even more time with these guys!



I love that I have followed this beautiful couple from engagement to wedding to the birth of their sweet baby boy!




Cheyenne feels like the little sister I never had and I love chatting with her and following her on social media!  And I am so proud of the mama she has become!




And David is just so chill and you can tell he is head over heels for his baby boy.




Ezra is in this funny phase where he likes to stick out his tongue.




Seriously, in so many of the pictures he has his tongue out.  It was cracking us up.  He apparently does it all the time at home too, so at least we documented it.  Because, trust me, after having 3 kids and all of the funny little things they do at different stages, it is easy to forget all of those cute little things they do.  It all kind of runs together.  It always brings me joy to find pictures or see videos of my kids doing silly things that I had forgotten about.



It was a beautiful morning with one of my favorite families and I am so thankful!



I can't believe it has already been 8 months and I am sure in the blink of an eye we will be doing one year pictures!  I can't wait to see how he does with his cake.



For more pictures follow me on Instagram (@lilo_photography), Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment