Monday, December 11, 2017

The Bowman Family- Denver Family Photographer

I am so thankful for new families and I love when they become a part of the LiLo family!



This cute little family was no exception!



Lyndsay found me through one of my favorite clients so I knew we would instantly connect, and we did.



Little Nathan is SO adorable! 




Can you feel the love and happiness in this picture??



Not only is he adorable but he is so well behaved.  He listened so well and was just the happiest little guy.  




It made getting pictures quick and easy and I think we finished the session in record time and I got so many great images!



He was more than happy to don the Santa hat and ham it up for the camera.  I mean...seriously.  Can you even handle this cuteness?? 




I think these on the stairs are some of my favorite!



 Look at these two peas in a pod!



How about these matching father/son shoes?  To die for!



Lyndsay and Travis, I am so glad you found me and I hope to work with you guys again in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment