Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Griffin Family- Denver Baby and Family Photographer

Want to see one of the happiest babies I have ever photographed?



Pair that amazing smile with a vintage pot and some tall columns and these make for some of my all-time favorite pictures!




 
Sweet little Josie is such a happy and smiley girl!  I follow her parents on social media and she is just darling ALL. THE. TIME!



 Look at these big blue eyes.


Family Pictures.  Oh how I love them.



Her face in this one!!!! 



I am so thankful I was able to work with Josh at D'Evelyn the last few years.  He has been such a great encouragement and supporter of my business.  Even though my business has now taken me away from working at D'Evelyn and he had to hire someone new to replace me.  Sorry Josh!




And then there is this beautiful woman!  Josh scored when it came to finding Fran.  She has such a beautiful and mellow soul and I have loved getting to know her.  
Look at what a sweet mama she is.




Clearly she is adored.





I loved our afternoon down at the courthouse in downtown Denver.  I have never shot down there but it is going to be on my list now!  Thanks for the suggestion guys!



You guys know how I feel about drool.  It is my favorite. Pair it with a big old grin and I am smitten!

 

And once more.....Santa hat for the win!  I wish every session was during the Christmas season and could have Santa hats.  I have loved using them on all the kids this year.  So much fun!  Who doesn't love a cute little girl in a Santa hat?



Thanks for your love and support Griffins.  I can't wait for our next shoot!  I bet Josie will look really cute with cake all over her face at a one year session.



For more photos follow me on Instagram (@lilo_photography), Facebook (LiLo Photography) or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment