Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The McSkimin Family- Highlands Ranch Family Photographer

What is better than one adorable blonde?  2 adorable blondes!!  And identical twins......even better.



These girls are so cute and I was so thankful to have them behind my lens for the second time.  I can't believe how much they have grown over the last two years.




The thing that hasn't changed is their playful spirit and zest for life.




These girls are an absolute joy!  We had a blast running around the Littleton Museum and finding fun spots for pictures.  Piper and Ellie were experts at finding great photo locations.



This wood pile is to die for!




This picture is my favorite.  I love the cozy shots and I have one similar to this (of my family obviously) in a giant canvas in my house.  It is my FAV!! 




Thankfully the girls had different colored sweaters and one had recently lost a tooth.  Any guesses as to who is who??  (confession: I totally had it straight during pictures but now it has been over a week and I can't remember which is which.  Total photographer failure.  However, I am about 50% sure it is Piper with the missing tooth).


 
So thankful that their grandparents were in town and we got a few pictures with them too!  I love seeing grandparents with their grandkids.





The girls, while a LOT alike, have very different personalities.  It was fun to see their personalities come to life.  When I asked them separately to give me a silly face...this is what I got.




However, they laugh the same.  I asked them to give me a serious face....and this is how they reacted.  So cute (and hilarious).  


 Not sure where the girls got their super blonde hair and blue eyes!



Stacey, I am so thankful for your friendship over the last few years and I loved spending time with you and your family (and extended family).  You are the best and have the most adorable family!!  You are a lucky lady!






For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment