Monday, November 20, 2017

Aria Is One- Denver Baby Photographer


My baby's first year one year old sessions always make me a little sad.



It means that I don't get to see these sweet families every 4 months anymore.  After seeing each other 3-4 times in one year, we get to know each other pretty well and I love it.




Take this sweet family for example!  Aren't they just the best?





They wanted to meet up at DU and that was just fine with me.  There are so many cool brick buildings and stairs to choose from.




I didn't get to do newborn photos with Aria so we first met when she was 4 months old.  So we had to make up for lost time!!  Check out the love that oozes from them.





She has always been a little bit shy around me, but that doesn't mean she isn't still adorable!



O-N-E



 

Look at all of her teeth!



She loved seeing herself in this window and made some of the funniest expressions.




Aria isn't quite walking yet but she sure is crawling up a storm.



One year sessions might make me sad because it is the end of a phase with a family...but they make me really happy because there is CAKE!



Aria didn't disappoint when it came to the cake.  She dug right in!!  This is the before and after shot.



No crumb was left behind.




Happy Birthday Aria!  I can't wait to see you next year for your 2nd birthday!


For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment