Monday, November 20, 2017

The Anderson Family- Highlands Ranch Family Photographer

It is amazing how quickly kids grow!  We couldn't make our schedules mesh last year and therefore we didn't get a session on the calendar.  So I am super thankful that this year we started earlier and we were able to get a date on the calendar.



Not only were we able to schedule a regular session, but they brought along some extra family members.



It was a great treat to meet JP's sister and mom and dad.



I love the way they still look at each other.  




It is obvious that these kids love their Aunt Kiki and that the feeling is mutual.



And this beautiful and fabulous woman had the most beautiful purse....I had purse envy.  However, I found that amazing purse 50% off while I was in New York earlier this month and now I have a beautiful purse too.  I couldn't resist!!  Thanks for the inspiration Kristen.




Can we just talk for a minute about this kid?  I think I see modeling in his future.  Are you kidding me???





I think he comes by it honestly.  Check out these three generations.



Not to be outdone by all of the beautiful ladies in this family.



Audrey has grown up so much and has the sweetest little smile and personality.  Her eyes have the most beautiful sparkle.




I seriously love this family.  Ashley is amazing and makes you feel 100% comfortable and instantly like you are old friends with her.  Also mad props as she is an ER doc and worked the night before the photos and was operating on only 3 hours of sleep.  How do you do that Ashley???




Woot woot.  Look at these two.....heating up the camera!!!



Littleton Historical Museum is one of my favorite places to shoot.  So many great backdrops and it is never very crowded.  And the kids love to see all of the animals.  It is a treasure!




This little family is so much fun to hang out with.  The sibling pictures are always some of my favorite!


 
I am so glad we were able to make it work this year!!  I missed you guys last year and I hope that I don't have to wait 2 years again before I see you again Andersons!
 For more photos click here to follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment