Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Unekis Family- Littleton Family Photographer

Going out of town right at the tail end of my busy season really did a number on me!  It put me WAY behind on blogging.  But the good news is that I am back on track and ready to share some amazing family pictures with everyone!



I loved meeting this family.  This year has been a bit different for me as I have spent more time with families with older kids.  And I loved it.  Not that I don't love the little ones.  But there is something about the bigger kids that is a little more relaxing.  I have to work a little harder to get genuine smiles, but I don't have to chase them all over!



Kristin is good friends with Chris who just happens to be one of my all-time favorite Kindergarten teachers!!  They have worked together in the past and have stayed friends all these years.  So Chris told Kristin about me and the rest is history.  And I am SUPER thankful.  How could I not be with beautiful ladies like this?



It was  a little bit windy and chilly on the day of our session, but that didn't stop us from having a great time.  And the wind always looks nice when it catches your hair!!  So we had that going for us.





I love that they brought their sweet Lilly to join in on the pictures.  She is such a good dog and we got quite a few pictures with her in them.  





Look at these good looking kids!  They weren't into doing pictures at the beginning (as par for the course with most older kids) but I won them over and by the end they were suggesting cool locations and they were totally into it!  It made for a fun session!








Congratulations to Brian and Kristin on their 20th anniversary!  That is a huge accomplishment and deserves to be celebrated!!



This family is just a few years ahead of my own kids and it gave me hope and let me see how much fun it is to have older kids.




It was lovely to meet you Unekis family.  I can't wait for next summer for Emma's senior pictures!



For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment