Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Florea Family- Denver Family Photographer

I can't believe that it has been 3 years since I first connected with this family.  Look at sweet little Jaylene at our first session when she was just 6 months old.



Now she is 3 and is just as cute as ever!



This family captured my heart from the beginning but now, 3 years later, I am head over heals for them.  I always look forward to our sessions!




I am not sure what it is about them but I think Jennifer and I are kindred spirits.  And Jaylene is one of my favorites too.  I can't leave Josh and his easy going nature, cowboy hat and big ol' trucks out.  He is always so easy to work with and just happy to be with his girls.




Miss Jaylene was so happy to see me and wanted to walk with me, talk with me......and at the end of the session she REALLY wanted me to come and have dinner with them.  How cute is that??  Too bad I already had plans or I would have joined them for dinner.  Jennifer texted me later that Jaylene kept asking if Ms. Lisa was coming to dinner.  Sigh.  I love that girl to pieces.





Jennifer has the BEST taste in kids clothes.  She picks out the cutest outfits, hats and accessories!





She also trusts me completely so when I make suggestions about timing and location, she follows my advise and we always end up with the BEST lighting.
 


I mean...seriously.  



I love the laughter, smiles and pure joy that emanate from this child!  You can tell that she is well loved and therefore she loves well in return!




I wish these three lived in my neighborhood so we could hang out all the time and not just once a year!!  You guys want to move to Littleton, right?!



The only sad thing about this post is that it will be another year before I get to see them again.



I love you Floreas.  Next year, let's do dinner afterwards.  I would hate to dissapoint Jaylene again.



For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment