Friday, November 17, 2017

The Kolbo Family- Roxborough State Park Photography

I had never met this cute little family before, but we have a lot of mutual friends so when we met it felt like we already knew each other! 



They live up in Roxborough so they wanted to have their pictures done at Roxborough State Park which is practically in their backyard.




I have never shot up at Roxborough State Park and I was excited to try out a new location.  And it did not disappoint!



Those red rocks are stunning and they make for such a great background.





I got there a bit early and hiked all around trying to find the best spots for pictures.  Unfortunately, I made a VERY poor choice in footwear and after walking (read: hiking) all over the park(twice) I had quite a blister on my foot!!  If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my story about it.  If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should!  I can be a bit silly and you get to see a less polished (real) look at my life.  Click here to follow me!



Patti is a dance teacher.  So we got some headshots and I had to get some pictures of her favorite dance student as well!  Isn't she beautiful??? And we can't leave out the boys....what a good looking crew!






These kids were a blast.  We had some good laughs and they were great about having their picture taken.





I was a little sad when the session ended because it was one of my favorites from this year.  Easy, relaxed and fun!



And we ended up with so many great pictures!



Kolbo family, I am so glad that we have mutual friends and that we were able to get to know each other and hang out for the afternoon.  The blister was totally worth it!
To see more of my work follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment