Monday, November 27, 2017

The Gale Family- Ken Caryl Valley Family Pictures

I have known this beautiful Mama for a long time!  Our boys were in preschool together and we worked together at the big preschool clothing sale and got to know each other.  My sister was lucky enough to have this little guy in her classroom last year so this family is intertwined with my family.  It makes for such a fun session when we have history together.  It doesn't even feel like work, but more like a good excuse to get together and catch up.



The best part about this session.....it was literally in their backyard.  They walked out their back gate and we met at the park right there.  How handy is that??



They are so lucky to live in the amazingly beautiful Ken Caryl Valley.




As we were taking these pictures we ran into several of their friends as they were walking their dogs or running on the trails.  It was so cool to see the neighborhood camaraderie.   (By the way....Elise...I have boot envy).




 Brother and sister.   I think these are my favorite.....




Isn't this little guy SO handsome??  His brown eyes are such a beautiful chocolate brown color.  Don't tell him I said that.  Boys don't like to hear those kinds of things.  Not only is he handsome, but he is a sweet boy.  I love that he and my Jameson were friends.  I wish they were still in the same school! 





And this little beauty.  Oh my goodness.  She is to die for!!!  And check out the hood on her outfit.  I had to include that in the pictures because it is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.





These might be some of my most favorite mom/child shots of the whole year.  Probably because Elise is so beautiful and her love for her children is SO evident.




Matt is no slouch either.  I especially love the father/son pictures.  I left out the dabbing ones, but you can picture that, right?




It was so good to catch up with you Gale family!!!  I am so happy we got to spend an evening together and I wish we would have had even more time together.  And Elise, we should get the boys together for a playdate!



For more pictures click to follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment