Friday, November 3, 2017

The Church Family- Littleton Family Photographer

This is going to be a long one.  #sorrynotsorry



I am so thankful that 9 years ago, their middle son Landon and my oldest son were in the same kindergarten class.  A friendship was born that I will forever treasure.  And the fact that they are the Churches and we are the Lords......it was meant to be.  Church....Lord.....get it??




Our boys have remained friends over the last 9 years despite being in different classes at school (except for one year) and now they are even at different schools.  However, we live very close and they ride their bikes back and forth.  Landon (and the entire Church family) is one of those kids that you FOR sure want your kid to be friends with.  Always so polite, kind, funny, easy going, just all around a great kid.  So whenever my son says "Can Landon and I......" he usually doesn't even have to finish the sentence before I say YES!




This family has wormed its way into our hearts.  We have gone to the cabin together. Climbed 14ners together.  Spent Sunday nights at the pool in the summer together.  Played cards together.  They are just about the best people you know.  Always quick to help, lend a kind word and it is a pleasure to be in their company.



Maddie is the oldest Church kid.  She just started her freshman year at CCU.  She is a budding photographer (among other wonderful talents) and has assisted me several times and it has been so much fun to get to know her.  And she was a champ because it was freezing outside!




Dayton is the quiet one.  But he is a SERIOUSLY talented drummer and always has a shy smile ready!





You already know how much I love Landon.  Seriously....I want to adopt this kid.


 



Morgan is the spunky one.  I love to hear all of the funny stories her mom has about the funny things this girl does and says.  Recently this poor thing fell at her birthday party and broke her wrist and got a concussion.  Not a great way to end a party!  But she has an infectious smile and a little mischievous twinkle in her eye!




 Best story of the day..... Vicki was running late so she gave Paul a crash course in curling hair and he curled Morgan's hair for the pictures.  Didn't he do a great job?!  Magnificent, especially for your first time Paul!




These two have a marriage that is to be envied.  I love to watch them together.  They have had a rough few weeks with just about everything you can imagine going on in their life, yet they greet each day with smile and faith that can move mountains.




This beautiful woman is one of my best friends.  It is hard to make close friends later in life and I am so thankful for her and her friendship.  She is such an encouragement to me and I am always looking to her for advise because she is just about the best mom, Christian and wife that I have ever met.  I want to be just like her.


And Paul.  Well...what can I say.   He always make me laugh!



Do you really want to know how amazing they are??  They got up super early on a Saturday morning and got all dressed up and met me at 7:30 so we could do sunrise pictures.  Not only that....it was so cold and windy.  But you would never be able to tell because they handled it like champions.





I just can't say enough wonderful things about this wonderful family.  To know them is to love them.




Here's to many more years of the Lords and Churches together!  
I love you guys to the depths of my soul.





For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment