Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Barnes Family- Littleton Colorado Family Photographer

Remember this fun and sassy family??



Last year was a little rough in that Andrew wasn't a huge fan of my camera (or any camera for that matter).  



But this year he MORE than made up for it!!  He was jumping for joy!




He was even asking for more pictures with me and didn't want our time to be finished.



So take heart...those of you who have kids who don't love having their pictures taken.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  This to shall pass.


And the end of the tunnel looks like this.  One big ole' happy family.



How cute are they???  Indy in the last picture is my favorite.





This picture was the last one of the day and Katelyn suggested this setting because of the way the trees were shaped and with the lake in the background.  Good eye Katelyn!!  Julie you might have a budding photographer on your hands.



We had fun traipsing through the park and finding beautiful light everywhere.  Ketring Park is so pretty and was a new spot for me this year.  I loved it and will definitely be going back next year.







They brought along their dog "Indy" again this year.  Remember last year?  He was such a cute little puppy.  There is nothing little about this dog anymore.  He is a giant!!  Last year on the left, this year on the right.




I love you guys and I am so glad that we pulled this off at the last minute to make it work!  And I think they just might be my new favorites.



See you next year Barnes Family!

For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment