Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Leopold Family- Littleton Extended Family Pictures

Recently another photographer mentioned to me that she called extended family pictures "legacy sessions".  I think I might have to steal that.  I love the idea that you are celebrating and documenting the legacy of a family.  Because that is what it is.  A gift.  Passed down from generation to generation.  I love to watch grandparents enjoy and savor every precious moment with their grandkids.  The Leopold Family is a perfect representation of this!



How amazing is this?  Their 4 beautiful children all grown up and settling down and making families of their own.



They were a bit worried (as was I) with 6 kids under the age of 7, with two of them being under 3 months old.  No need to worry.  These beautiful kids were complete perfection.  No one cried (except for one tiny injury) and everyone was cooperative and happy.  It made for such a pleasant time together!



Everyone in this picture is so lucky.  Lucky to have grandkids to dote on and lucky to have loving grandparents.  Seeing these almost makes me tear up.  I can't wait to love on my grandkids someday (FAR in the future).  Attention!!!!  This is what every grandmother (actually any woman) wants.  Need a gift idea???  Look no further.  Just book them a photo session with their family.  They will LOVE it!  




My favorite part of this session?  Was watching the aunts and uncles with the kids.  Everyone LOVED everyone else.  The kids were happy to walk with, be held by and hang out with all of their aunts, uncles and grandparents.  I have rarely seen such an interactive family.  Notice in all of the pictures that the kids are always with a different person (totally of their own choosing). 




Look at these two.  Seriously.  They are some of the kindest, most hardworking servants I have ever known.  They do it all.  College ministry, help with the family run day-care, do children's ministry and somehow still manage to raise 4 beautiful little girls.  And they do it all with grace and a big ol' smile.  



Look at their little family.  These girls are so beautiful!




They were all so happy to pose for the camera.





I am a sucker for the color maroon and hats.  So when you pair those two things together....it is like a dream come true for me!



So glad these two were able to come into town for these pictures.




This beautiful woman deserves a medal.


 She just had a baby 6 weeks ago.  And she wrangled a two year old.  And she doesn't even have dark circles under her eyes.  Hailey you are so beautiful and I really wish my hair looked like yours!





Way to go Super Mom.  You are lucky to have these two lovelies in your life!






Aren't these two just adorable (sorry Nick)??  I have seen these two around church, but I didn't know they were an "item".  I love it when you can make new connections about people you have seen around.  Becca works with the youth at church and she does an amazing job.  And don't you think that Nick looks a little bit like Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Catch Me If You Can??




Babies, babies, everywhere!  So fun that these two are less than 6 weeks apart.  I hope they grow up to be good friends.  This little guy is lucky to grow up with some many girl cousins.  He will have lots of girl advise when he starts dating someday! 


And then there are the cousin pictures.  I can't believe we got this photo!  All 6 kids looking, happy and smiling (mostly).  Bingo!!


Look at all of these adorable little girls!






Candid shots.




At the very end of the session we decided to do some bubbles with the kids.  They had been so good that it was their little treat.  I love these pictures!!!  The bubbles are a bit hard to see, but their happy faces are not hard to see!







They own a day care and they all loaded into the little bus to come to family pictures.  Isn't that awesome?  It made me smile!



Way to go Leopold Family.  You have quite the legacy and I loved spending time with your family!



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment