Friday, October 27, 2017

The Hovanec Family- Denver Family Photographer

These little boys and their blue eyes are to DIE for!!



I have been photographing these boys since Nolan was 4 months old.  We didn't get to see each other last year because they were busy but I am so glad that they were back this year for more pictures!



This red garage door is my new favorite spot!!



Nolan was a little shy this year.  Pair that with the fact that he fell asleep in the car on the way to the session and it made for a rough time for him.



We still managed to sneak in a few photos of him.  And some good cuddling shots with his mama.





Andrew and Evan, however, were more than happy to ham it up for the camera.  I had so much fun with these two.  




I love Andrew's toothless grin.




We kept calling Evan "the professor" because of his cute little sweater.  He loved it.




They had a great time playing in the leaves.  Aren't these the cutest?




Also, everyone had fun running up this slanted wall and jumping!  Even Regis and Dawn got in on the action.



Families with three boys have my heart!!  



And these two are so patient and loving with the boys.  3 boys can be tough.  I can relate!!




I loved catching up with you guys and I can't wait for next year with these sweet little boys.



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment