Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Both Family- Denver University Family Photography

I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to photograph families like this over and over again.




When I first met the Both family, Heather was newly pregnant with little Austin. 



And now he is 3 years old.  What the what??  How did that happen so quickly?



Isn't he just the cutest little thing??  He has always been such a happy and smiley boy.  (In this photo he was caught trying to sneak candy corn out of his mom's bag).



Hailey, has always been and continues to be, one of my favorites!  She is like a grown up in a tiny little adorable body.  Her mom is always emailing me saying "Hailey lost a tooth and she wanted to send a picture to Miss Lisa". or "Hailey had a dance recital and wanted me to send your her picture".  Swoon.



She is so sweet with her little brother.  I think this picture is my favorite.



And don't they make the cutest pair!?



One of my goals this year was to really focus on capturing the love and bond between a mother and her children.  



It has been so rewarding for me in that these images always bring me such joy and I know they do the same for my LiLo families!




My oldest son ended up having a swim meet at Denver University right around the time of the scheduled session.  So Heather agreed to bring everyone to DU so I wouldn't have to miss the meet.  I am SO thankful for understanding and flexible clients.  And I was able to see all of my son's swimming events!



Not only that, I love how these turned out.  I might have to do more sessions on campus at Denver University.  The campus is so beautiful and full of old brick buildings and beautiful trees. 



It was a blast walking around the campus and finding new places to shoot!
We even managed to get a walking across the street picture thanks to a long crosswalk.  Austin seemed a bit unsure of it though!


And finally....the two lovebirds.  I just love them!



Thanks for being awesome Both family!  I love you guys!



For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment