Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Giri Family- Littleton Family Photography

I was so happy to meet up with this family again for the 4th year in a row!



This year I got to meet the newest member of the family, Lexi.



I am always a little bit nervous when people say they want to bring their puppy to a session.  Usually puppies are wild, crazy and make everything a little more difficult (especially if you are dealing with little kids and puppies). 



However, Lexi was a perfect angel and we got so many great pictures with her!  I swear that she was smiling for the camera.



Don't you think??



I am not much of a dog person (don't judge) as I have always been allergic to most dogs and they kind of make me miserable, but Lexi made me really want to get one!  And she is hypo-allergenic.




Okay enough about the cute and cuddly dog.  Let's talk about these girls. 



They are just about as sweet as can be.  I love their big brown eyes.  I think I could just take a swim in those molten pools of chocolate brown.




And these two are so cute together!  



Ken Caryl Valley is so beautiful and the lighting was perfect.  Good thing because we had to cancel once because of the rain and once because it was REALLY windy.  



But the third time really was the charm!



It was so good to see you guys!  I loved meeting Lexi and I can't wait for our session next year!



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment