Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Brainard Family- Littleton Family Photography

Downtown Littleton is one of my favorite places for photo shoots.  There is so much character there and if you walk around, there are a TON of different places with great, colorful, textured backdrops.



Pair that with one of my favorite families to take pictures of and it is a recipe for perfection!




I love doing pictures for this family.  They are just about as awesome as you can get.  I also love that the kids are pretty close to the same ages as my kids so there is some camaraderie there!





Aidan certainly has the model look down! 




Abby is just about as sweet as can be and is a wonderful ballerina.  All she wanted was a picture with these butterfly wings.  Wish granted.



And in typical youngest child fashion....Asher is a little heartbreaker.




Jeff and Christa are amazing together.  I love that after all their years of marriage, they still got it!!!




Wild Thing.....I think I love you.




Last year we did a jumping picture and so naturally we had to re-create it.  I got some really funny ones, but this is my favorite!!


 And a non-jumping one because who can resist a cool alley??



It was a little chilly during the session but these guys pulled it together and no one really complained!! 


Older kids and clothing choices.....it is a double edged sword.  I love that Christa wanted the kids to pick out their own clothes to be sure that they would wear them again after pictures.  They did a great job!!



And finally.....we had to get a picture in front of Inside Scoop.  Their favorite ice cream shop!


I am so thankful to know this family!!




For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment