Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Brady Family- Littleton Family Photographer

Remember this adorable Senior?

Well if you are going to do a senior session, why not include the whole
 family and have family pictures done at the same time?  So we did.

And this family is awesome.  Spunky and fun, but polite and well behaved.  
Good work guys.  I might be calling you for parenting tips!


I loved all of the combinations we got.  And I loved the names they had for them.
The girls. (Had to show off their amazingly cute shoes too).

The boys.

The Bigs. 

The Littles.

The Middles.

The Bookends.
All the of them.

Girl, boy, girl, boy.  Did you guys plan that?  
The laughing one is my favorite!


I think that these two look like teenagers in love in this one. 
 So cute.

Michael

Elizabeth (poor thing wasn't feeling well but she was a trooper)

Christopher

Thanks guys.  I loved our time together!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment