Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nick and Kaiana- Engagment Pictures

I love doing engagement pictures.  It is such a pleasure to work with
 two people who are deeply in love and have such 
hope and joy for the future.


I can't believe that I haven't met these two earlier.  We know many 
of the same people and Nick is even the small group leader at church for my nephew. 
They are quick to laugh and smile and are very photogenic.
I am so glad that these two are now a part of the LiLo Family!




For our engagement session we headed up into the mountains to a little 
park that is a hidden gem.  I haven't shot here in a long time and I missed it.  





It is always kind of dark and gloomy back in here but somehow it 
made these pictures magical.  I felt like we were in a Lord of the Rings movie 
(without all of the violence and scary creatures-thank goodness).  







I even convinced them to get into the cold river.  They were troopers 
and these ended up being some of my favorite pictures from the evening.  
Thank you for indulging me!







I love the "feel" of fall pictures.  These are the first pictures of the season 
that have really felt like fall.  It has been so warm here that it still feels like 
summer so to have a session in the mountains where fall 
is in full swing was a real treat.



Isn't Kaiana stunning?  Those dimples....




Thanks for hanging out with me Nick and Kaiana.  
I can't wait for your wedding in January!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment