Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Connor- Littleton Senior Pictures

My last senior of the season.   I was lucky enough to go out with a bang.  
This kid was a pure joy to work with.


Connor wanted more of an urban look for his senior pictures 
so we headed to down town Littleton.





The lighting was perfect and after walking around together we found
 some new, unique places to shoot.  I love that!






Connor is amazingly photogenic.




Model worthy.



Looks are one thing, but this kid is a great athlete who 
runs cross country and track and does it well!





Not only that, he is just a good kid.  
It was fun to watch him interact with his mom.




Seriously Connor.  You should look into a modeling career.  
I felt like I was doing head shots instead of senior pictures.


Keep up the good work Connor!  I wish you the best of luck in your 
senior year.  And Karen....nice job with this kid!


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment