Monday, August 31, 2015

Caleb- Littleton Senior Pictures

I have been blessed this year to do senior pictures with such
 amazing young men and ladies.  Caleb was no exception.  
I love chatting with the moms as we are doing our session.  
Moms love to brag on their kids and I love getting personal information 
about each senior that I take pictures of.  It is harder to extract details 
from teenagers, especially ones I have just met and when I have a 
camera in front of my face.   These tidbits help form a better "picture"
 of the senior and therefore I am able to make my sessions 
(and the pictures that come later) more personal and fitting for each individual.



For example: Caleb goes to Front Range Christian 
High School (easy info to get out of a kid).


He is interested in joining the military and is trying to get 
into the ROTC program (thank Michelle for that tidbit).

He is an all American kind of guy.  His mom specifically asked 
for a flag in some of the pictures and he
 readily agreed (LOVE IT).

He loves hunting, fishing, being outdoors and America.  
What more can you ask for?





He is kind of a country boy.  And I kind of love that!


I have never shot in Morrison before.  There are so many unique and 
cool spots to discover there.  I am ready to head back anytime.  
I bet fall family pictures would be awesome there!


 I love that these look so classic, timeless and James Dean.




I have seen this wall display before and always wanted to shoot there.  
Now that I have found it, I will be going back!  
Perfect for a Colorado Senior!



I am so thankful for this family!  They took a chance on me when 
I was starting out and their daughter's wedding was the first wedding I ever did.  
So thankful that they have chosen me again for Caleb's Senior pictures.

Best of luck in your senior year Caleb!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment