Monday, August 10, 2015

The Lindsey Family

I work at D'Evelyn with this lovely lady.   

I was so excited earlier this year to hear that they were 
expecting their second baby.  I was able to sub for her the day she found 
out the gender of their baby and was happy to hear the 
next day that they were expecting a little girl!


I was overjoyed when she contacted me to do maternity and family pictures.  


This is Grant.  He is almost 2 and is about to be a big brother.

He was remarkable.  I have never seen a little boy at this age 
who is so smart and vocal!  He was very curious and it was almost as though 
you could see the wheels turning inside of his mind.



Isn't Emily just glowing?  She has such a natural beauty.

She is a heck of a math teacher too. 
 I have had the pleasure of doing some senior pictures of students who
 have had her as a teacher and they always have nice things to say about her.

And this dress.  I LOVE the bright color.  Beautiful!

She is also lucky enough to be able to take this school year off 
so she can be first and foremost a mom to her two babies.  
It is such a blessing to be able to be a stay-at-home-mom!
 This family is so cute.  
I loved spending the afternoon with them.





I can hardly wait to snuggle little baby Lindsey 
when she maker her appearance.  
I have the best job EVER!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment