Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cyester Family- Littleton Family Photography

This family.  So much beauty and love.

It was so nice to meet these ladies.  I love that Katie wanted to get 
pictures of all of her little chicks before they all left for college 
and while one daughter was in town for a visit.  

I also got a fun suprise that these two got engaged just a 
few days before our session.  Congratulations Hayden and Katie!  
We obviously had to sneak in a few engagement pictures. 
You guys make such a cute couple. 





You know what I loved the best? 
 At the very end of our time together the girls asked for a picture with just Hayden. 
 Awwww.  I love that they love him and are excited that he is going to be a
 part of their family and that he makes their mom happy.  
Makes my heart happy!

Chelsea brought along her special guy too. 
 Aren't they so cute together?

And the full group.

Did I mention that there was a lot of laughing and 
general frivolity?  So. much. fun.

These girls are absolutely beautiful and I love how they 
look alike, but different at the same time!


You can tell where they get their beauty and happiness!



Thanks for trusting me to capture this exciting time of transition 
in your lives.  Enjoy every minute together!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment