Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sneak Peek: Shelby

I am SO sorry that it took me so long to get these pictures finished and posted.  I usually try to have the pictures that I take back to the client in a week to 10 days, but this one took me a little longer.

Shelby is going to be a senior and I met up with her on Monday evening and we spent 2 hours together taking pictures.  She is so easy going, down to earth and has a beautiful soul (and a beautiful face, but that will be obvious in the pictures below).  It was so much fun and I took a ton of pictures.  That is another reason it has taken me so long to get these done.  I took way over my usual (somewhere in the 500 range- ridiculous!).

Here are a few of my favorites (it was hard to choose!).










Congratulations Shelby!  Have a fun-filled senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment