Monday, December 28, 2015

Carter- 9 months

This is my last session for 2015.




2015 was a great year for LiLo Photography.  I hit over 
100 sessions in 2015, which means I averaged almost 2 
sessions each week.  How exciting is that?! 




It was an amazing year of reconnecting with old clients
 and meeting new ones.  I loved walking through life with my 
LiLo Family this year including weddings, babies, seniors and families.  
Thank you everyone for trusting me with your memories this year.



And now...on to sweet baby Carter.





This little guy is one of my 2015 Baby's First Year babies.  
He just turned 9 months and is as cute as can be.  



He has the most beautiful eyes and lashes that make
 all of the women of the world jealous!




I love all of the winter sessions I have had this year.
Yay for snowy Colorado!




His big sister is gorgeous as well.  She was so helpful and 90%
 of the times you see Carter smiling, he was smiling at her!
  So naturally I had to sneak in a few pictures of her as well.



I am so thankful for 2015.  I can't believe it is over.  But don't worry, Carter.
2016 is just around the corner.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment