Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Cruser Family- Littleton Family Photography

Freezing cold weather couldn't stop this adorable family.




I love meeting families who are friends of my friends.  
It is as if we are instant friends too.



And by the end of this session, we were friends.




They were troopers as it was really cold outside.  It had snowed the 
night before making for a breathtaking backdrop.  
So it was worth the chilly weather.




Little Flynn.  Oh my goodness.  I love his name.  When I met him
 I asked if he could give me the "smoulder".  And they laughed and said 
that when he was born his big sister got to help name him and 
she was in the "Tangled" phase so he became Flynn
 (like Flynn Rider).  Love it!





He is a daddy's boy.





And these two.  GREAT big sister and big brother. 






The kids all got along so well and they didn't complain about the cold at all.
 It was such a treat to work with them.






As the sun came out (and thankfully warmed up a bit) the snow 
started falling from the trees like glitter.  It was magnificent!  
Such a rare treat for pictures.






Chris and Amanda, you have a lovely family. 
 It was a pleasure to get to know you.







For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment