Friday, December 4, 2015

The Villars Family- Highlands Ranch Family Photographer

I work with young families so often that it is a nice change of pace
 working with families with young adults.





Good thing they didn't have little kids as it was REALLY cold for this
 session.  It seems like I have had a lot of these lately. 





My mother-in-law is really close friends with Kris' mom and dad.  So we have
 known their family for a long time, but we haven't seen each other in years. 
 I didn't even recognize the kids! 






However, I LOVE the way they turned out.  The light snow falling and the 
white background made for stunning pictures.  I want some family
 pictures with this background!









I love that Kris wanted to do family pictures with her kids.  
So often as the kids get older it is harder to get them all in the same place
 for pictures.  Thankfully, all of the kids were home for Thanksgiving
 break and we were able to find a time together.













These are some good looking kids! 
 I love the light snowflakes in their hair!








 Thanks for braving the cold with me, it was worth it!  
I hope to work with you guys again in the future.  
It was nice to catch up!





For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment