Monday, December 7, 2015

Florea- Littleton Family Photography

I offered Christmas mini sessions this year.  
I was so excited when this family signed up.





I did their family pictures this summer when Jaylene was 6 months
 old and they are some of my favorite pictures.  
She is SO cute and really photogenic.









She didn't want to give me the big smiles.  
She has more of a model look.









Can you even believe this outfit?  It is a good thing Etsy
 wasn't around when my kids were this little. 
 My husband is super thankful!





It was really cold and snowy when we were 
doing our session but that didn't seem to bother this family.






They have become some of my favorite people.  You just can't
 find a nicer couple out there!  I love working with them.







Merry Christmas Florea family!





No comments:

Post a Comment