Friday, December 11, 2015

Henley- 3 Months

I can't believe that I have now been doing professional photography
 for four and a half years.  I am so thankful for a job that I love
 and that I get to watch families grow.  





Meet Henley.  I had the privilege of taking pictures of her big sister
 when she was a baby.  And now I get to start at the
 beginning with Henley as well.  





These baby's first year clients are the best.  I really get to know them 
and their family.  I love seeing them every few months and I am always 
sad when the year is over.  Until.....they have their second baby and
 I get to start all over again.  What a blessing!







Henley is adorable!  We missed doing newborn pictures so
 I met her for the first time last weekend.  






I don't do lifestyle sessions in people's homes very often, 
but I LOVE doing it and it is a nice change of pace.







Big sister Adley got into the action as well.  She showed me around their
 house and took care of my stuffed animal that I bring along to get
 the kids to look at the camera.  I love this picture of her gazing at
 the Christmas tree.  It is the epitome of the wonder of a child at Christmas. 





Thanks Hollie and Brandon for having me over to 
meet sweet Henley.  She is precious.





Merry Christmas guys!  I am so thankful for you and
 I can't wait for our next sessions together.




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment